The 2018 Chevrolet Colorado is a highly efficient but highly powerful pickup truck, and it is available at Bill Crispin Chevrolet. There’s a whole lot to love about this class-leading pickup, but here are some of our favorite features of the 2018 Colorado:
- It’s America’s most fuel-efficient pickup. With the Duramax 2.8-liter turbo-diesel engine on the 2WD platform, the Colorado yields 22 miles per gallon in the city and a whopping 30 on the highway.*
- It’s also got best-in-class horsepower. If you opt for the available 3.6-liter V6 engine, you will enjoy 308 horsepower, more than any other mid-size pickup can offer.
- Towing is also best-in-class. That highly efficient turbo-diesel engine is also mighty powerful, offering up a class-leading maximum available towing rating of 7,700 lb when properly equipped.
- Torque is—you guessed it—best-in-class. The turbo-diesel holds no punches, also producing best-in-class torque at 369 lb-ft.
- You can choose from so many special editions. Get your Colorado the way you want it with a range of special editions, including the Colorado Redline, the Colorado Shoreline, the Colorado Z71 Midnight Edition, and the Colorado Custom Edition.
Want to learn more? Then visit Bill Crispin Chevrolet for a test drive in the 2018 Chevrolet Colorado and figure out for yourself what makes the Colorado a world-beater in its segment.