The 2018 Chevrolet Volt plug-in hybrid is efficient, safe, and reliable—and it is now available here at Bill Crispin Chevrolet. While there are so many reasons to enjoy this plug-in hybrid masterpiece, here are the top things you will love about the new 2018 Chevy Volt
- The time between fill-ups: Chevrolet is anticipating that, if charged regularly, drivers can go, on average, 1,100 miles between fill-ups at the gas station.
- The battery range: That’s because the battery alone is hugely efficient with up 53 miles of all-electric range.*
- The total range: Combined with a full-tank of gas, that battery helps the Volt go 420 miles with no charging or fill-ups needed.*
- The charge time: You can charge the Volt completely in just 4.5 hours with the available 240-volt charging unit.
- The safety rating: The Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS) has awarded the Volt its top honor, naming it a 2017 Top Safety Pick+ when equipped with the available Driver Confidence II Package.
- Smartphone integration: Tech lovers, rejoice! You can connect your smartphone seamlessly and safely in the 2018 Volt.
Want to experience the 2018 Chevrolet Volt for yourself? Visit us at Bill Crispin Chevrolet for a test drive.
*EPA-estimated 53-mile range based on 106 MPGe combined city/highway (electric); 367-mile extended range based on 42 MPG combined city/highway (gas). Your actual range may vary based on several factors, including temperature, terrain, and driving technique.