We are smack dab in the middle of a harsh winter here in Michigan, but that doesn’t mean you have to spend it binge watching Netflix documentaries. Get out of the house and explore some of these fun things to do this winter in Ann Arbor.
Be sure to check out these fun events in February 2018…
- The Chocolate Extravaganza in Chelsea is perfect for chocolate lovers of all ages.
- There are several winter festivals to visit in nearby towns such as Chelsea, Milan, and Bill Crispin Chevrolet’s hometown, Saline.
- Like martinis? Participate in the annual fundraising event/martini bar crawl to raise money for the Ann Arbor Art Center.
Winter officially ends in March (though we Michiganites know that it can last much longer). Here are some winter events taking place in March here in Ann Arbor…
- If you’re into crafts, Saline hosts the annual Saline Craft Show with more than 100 crafters.
- Film buffs look forward to the Ann Arbor Film Festival every year.
- We celebrate Maple Syrup Month in March here in Michigan. Make sure to enjoy pancakes at your favorite pancake house in Ann Arbor.
Need a new set of wheels to take your around Ann Arbor? Visit Bill Crispin Chevrolet.