SUVs, or sport utility vehicles, continue to gain in popularity with American drivers. Because they offer versatile and roomy interiors, powerful engines, and incredible fuel economy, they make sense for families of all size with various transportation needs; they are also great for single drivers who frequently transport cargo, whether inside the vehicle or in tow.
The Chevrolet SUV lineup at Bill Crispin Chevrolet is versatile. No matter your needs, we typically have an SUV we can recommend for you.
- 2018 Chevrolet Trax: Our small SUV, the Chevy Trax, is great for urban drivers and small families who need versatility but want to cut back on fuel costs.
- 2018 Chevrolet Equinox: The sporty Equinox is still small, but this compact SUV boasts a tech-laden and versatile interior. Its new available diesel engine makes the Equinox incredibly efficient.
- 2018 Chevrolet Traverse: Mid-size SUVs are right in the sweet spot, perfectly balancing power, efficiency, and interior space. The Traverse boasts best-in-class max cargo space of 98.2 cubic feet and can seat up to eight passengers.
- 2018 Chevrolet Tahoe: The new Tahoe full-size SUV offers even more power (355 horsepower) but gets best-in-class V8 fuel economy.
- 2018 Chevrolet Suburban: For maximum power and interior space, opt for the Suburban, with max cargo volume of 121.7 cubic feet.
No matter which Chevy SUV you choose, you’ll love the power and versatility that comes with driving one of these vehicles. Take a test drive at Bill Crispin Chevrolet to find your perfect match.